Diana M. Link
Diana received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Political Science from the Ohio State University in 2008, where she was a staff member of The Lantern.
Diana received her J.D. in 2011 from Salmon P. Chase College of Law, graduating in the top 10% of her class, receiving the honor of magna cum laude. While in law school, Diana served as an associate editor of the Northern Kentucky Law Review and was inducted into the Order of Scribes, a national organization dedicated to excellence in legal writing.
Diana was admitted to practice law in Ohio in November 2011 and was admitted in Kentucky in May 2012. She developed an interest in family law as a student, and clerked at a family law firm while in law school. Diana is collaboratively trained and has limited her practice exclusively to family and matrimonial law since she was admitted to practice.
Diana has represented clients in several Ohio and Kentucky counties in Domestic Relations Court and Juvenile Court. Diana represents clients in negotiated settlements and litigation and has worked on complex family law matters including high-conflict custody cases, business valuations, and separate property tracing issues.
- Selected as a “Rising Star” in Family Law in the Ohio Super Lawyers publication in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Secretary, Young Lawyers Section, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Secretary, Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Past Co-Chair, YLS CLE Planning Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- LGBT Interests Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Domestic Relations Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Legal Advisor, Sycamore High School Mock Trial Team.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Family Law Committee, Ohio State Bar Association.
- Young Lawyers Division, Kentucky Bar Association.
- Beth Silverman & Associates LLC has been recognized in the 2016 edition of the U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® ranking of the “Best Law Firms” in the country. The firm also received a Best Lawyers regional Tier 1 ranking in Family Law for the Cincinnati metropolitan area.