Diana M. Link
Family law has been my passion for my entire career and I have limited my practice exclusively to this area of the law since becoming licensed. I assist clients in dissolution, divorce, child custody and child support cases in domestic relations and juvenile courts. My practice is centered in Hamilton, Warren, Clermont and Butler counties in Ohio and Kenton, Boone and Campbell counties in Kentucky. I am trained in Collaborative Law and have experience with many complex family law issues, including high-conflict custody cases, business valuations, and separate property tracing issues.
My clients are extremely important to me. I want to make a personal connection with every client so I can understand their individual needs in the process, legally, emotionally and financially. When you are going through a family law issue, it can often feel as if your world has been turned upside down. There are so many uncertainties during this time and imagining your future can be scary. It is my job to take some of that uncertainty away by using my legal knowledge to provide a calm voice of guidance and support.
Family law issues involve some of the most important things in your life: your children and your livelihood. I understand that who you hire as your attorney is one of the most impactful decisions you will make in this process, and I take my job very seriously. Getting to know my clients allows me to best understand the approach that will be most effective for their case. While I personally believe that collaboration and amicable results are best for families and children, I acknowledge in some cases this is simply not possible. When settlement is not a viable option, I use my litigation and advocacy skills to achieve outcomes for my clients in the courtroom setting. No matter what path we take, it is critical that my clients understand the process and have as much information as possible to aid in making the many decisions that arise in a family law case.
- Selected as a “Rising Star” in Family Law in the Ohio Super Lawyers publication in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Board of Directors, Starfire Council.
- Board of Directors, Cincinnati Bar Foundation.
- Vice Chair, Young Lawyers Section, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Secretary, Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Past Co-Chair, YLS CLE Planning Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- LGBT Interests Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Domestic Relations Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Past Legal Advisor, Sycamore High School Mock Trial Team.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Family Law Committee, Ohio State Bar Association.
- Young Lawyers Division, Kentucky Bar Association.
- Beth Silverman & Associates LLC has been recognized in the 2016 edition of the U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® ranking of the “Best Law Firms” in the country. The firm also received a Best Lawyers regional Tier 1 ranking in Family Law for the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
2011, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- Graduated in top 10% of law class
- Served as associate editor of Northern Kentucky Law Review
- Inducted into the Order of Scribes, a national organization dedicated to excellence in legal writing
2008, Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Political Science
- Staff member of The Lantern student newspaper
- Member, Pi Beta Phi sorority
- Ohio, 2011
- Kentucky, 2012
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2012