Laura E. Thudium
I joined Beth Silverman & Associates in 2014 as a law clerk and I have been involved in many different types of Domestic Relations and Juvenile Court cases since that time. Since being licensed, I have devoted 100% of my practice to family law. I practice in Hamilton, Clermont, Butler, and Warren counties. I have experience in many different family law issues including divorce, custody, child support, domestic violence, and post-decree issues.
I strive to be professional in all aspects of my representation. My clients are extremely important to me and my goal is to keep them continuously informed about their case and to answer any questions they have. I negotiate creative settlements whenever possible and help my clients understand the potential outcomes of their case. In the courtroom setting, I do not hesitate to use my advocacy skills.
My ultimate goal is to help my clients navigate the sensitive and complex issues they face in a compassionate manner. I believe it is extremely important to understand my client’s unique needs and to empower them to make informed decisions. Going through a family law issue can be an overwhelming and confusing time, and I strive to provide calmness, clarity, and solutions.
• Membership Committee Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Section, Cincinnati Bar Association.
• Mentor, Cincinnati Youth Collaborative.
• Domestic Relations Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association.
• Beth Silverman & Associates LLC has been recognized in the 2016 edition of the U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® ranking of the “Best Law Firms” in the country. The firm also received a Best Lawyers regional Tier 1 ranking in Family Law for the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
2016, University of Cincinnati College of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
• Graduated in top 10% of class, Order of the Coif
• Represented victims in the Domestic Violence and Civil Protection Order Clinic
• Served as Executive Editor of the Freedom Center Journal
• Professor Nora J. Lauerman Family Law Prize
• Ernst Karam Outstanding Excellence Award in Advocacy
2013, Centre College, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and minor in Gender Studies
• Ohio, 2016