Maggie M. Nestheide
A native of the Greater Cincinnati area, Maggie received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish and Latin American Studies from the University of Kentucky in 2007, graduating summa cum laude.
In 2011, Maggie earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. She graduated within the top 10% of her class, and therefore was awarded honors including magna cum laude as well as Order of the Coif, as selected by the U.C. law faculty based on academic success. While in law school she served as a contributing member, and as a Notes and Comments Editor, for the University of Cincinnati Law Review. She also received the Lawrence Memorial Prize for Excellence in Advocacy.
Maggie joined Beth I. Silverman & Associates during her third year of law school as a law clerk and has practiced family law exclusively since that time. Maggie has been involved in almost every aspect of Domestic Relations and Juvenile Court cases. She represents clients in numerous capacities including litigation, negotiation, collaboration, and mediation. Her experience has included both complex litigation as well as Collaborative dissolutions.
Maggie was admitted to practice law in Ohio in November, 2011 and was admitted in Kentucky in May, 2012. Maggie determined while attending law school that she was interested in family law. Her proudest achievement is helping a client though a very difficult time by providing support and legal counsel, and the best reward is seeing a client at the end of the process, feeling stronger and more secure. Maggie focuses her practice exclusively on family law in Ohio and Kentucky, practicing primarily in Hamilton, Clermont, Warren, and Butler counties.
- Selected as a “Rising Star” in Family Law in the Ohio Super Lawyers publication in 2016 and 2017
- Member of the 2017 class of the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (C.A.L.L.), Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Young Lawyers Section Executive Board, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Co-Chair, YLS Super Hero Run for Kids Planning Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Co-Chair, YLS Social Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Domestic Relations Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Family Law Committee, Ohio State Bar Association
- Girls on the Run, Greater Cincinnati
- Beth Silverman & Associates LLC has been recognized in the 2016 edition of the U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® ranking of the “Best Law Firms” in the country. The firm also received a Best Lawyers regional Tier 1 ranking in Family Law for the Cincinnati metropolitan area.