Trista Portales Goldberg
Trista received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Economics from Miami University (Ohio), graduating with honors. She earned her law degree in 2008 from Salmon P. Chase College of Law, graduating cum laude. While in law school, Trista worked as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert C. Winkler, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas General Division.
Trista joined Beth I. Silverman & Associates in June 2009 and she has exclusively practiced family law since that time. She has handled numerous cases in Domestic Relations Court and Juvenile Court concerning property division, spousal support, custody, and child support. Although a large portion of Trista’s cases involve litigation, she strenuously pursues all avenues of settlement for the client. She assists her clients in making informed decisions about their family and financial future.
Trista is licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio and Commonwealth of Kentucky and practices frequently in Hamilton, Warren, Clermont, Butler, Campbell and Kenton counties.
- Selected as a “Rising Star” in Family Law in the Ohio Super Lawyers publication in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Member of the 2015 class of the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (C.A.L.L.), Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Named as a “Leading Lawyer” in Cincy Magazine in 2014 and 2017.
- Secretary, Domestic Relations Committee, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Young Lawyers Section, Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Chair of Training/CLE Committee, Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Secretary, Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Legal Advisor, Sycamore High School Mock Trial Team.
- Family Law Committee, Ohio State Bar Association.
- The Academy of Northern Kentucky Collaborative Professionals.
- Kentucky Bar Association.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Beth Silverman & Associates LLC has been recognized in the 2016 edition of the U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® ranking of the “Best Law Firms” in the country. The firm also received a Best Lawyers regional Tier 1 ranking in Family Law for the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
“The negotiation and resolution of family law issues is delicate and complex. I provide professional legal advice while maintaining a compassionate view of the highly emotional aspects of terminating a marriage and providing for the care and support of children.”